The first episode of our new podcast is now out and it's called Unfair Advantage. In the weekly talk show we interview thinkers and doers from Northern Europe to understand what makes them tick. The show is co-hosted by me, Antti Vilpponen and our writer Greg Anderson. In our first show we interviewed Alex Esser from Sweden. He is one of the founding members of Tunaspot, a location based music discovery service. The service got its start from Copenhagen Startup weekend in 2011.
In each of the shows we cover three different parts; the introduction, the interview and a wrap up. For each show we also list links to the things we talk about in the show notes below. For this first episode we had to resort to a phone line, because Skype was very unreliable and kept disconnecting us for some reason. However, we hope you enjoy it!
- Startup Weekend Copenhagen
- Tunaspot on iTunes App Store (Android version coming out later this week or next week)
- Finnish Operator Required To Block Access To ThePirateBay, Among Others
- Why Elisa's Blockage Is Such A Big Thing
- Spotify Approaches An Actively Drowning Industry
- Interested in getting your startup featured/pitched? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and for €25 per company per show (limited to four), we'll review your company and direct some traffic your way. You will also get a link to your company here in the show notes.
- Want to give us feedback? Do so by e-mailing email@example.com or calling our Skype account (arcticstartup) to leave voicemail. Please keep it under 60 seconds as the chances of playing it in the show are better.
Listen to the show right here (35 minutes and 51 seconds):