In our third episode we talked to Nikolaj Nyholm, a partner at Sunstone Capital in Copenhagen, Denmark. We wanted to talk to him as Sunstone had recently led a large investment into Gidsy. In the show we also talk Sunstone capital's way of doing business and what areas they see currently hot. He also shares some insight on Soundcloud and Prezi. Oh, and you need to listen in to hear what were some of the hot Nordic and Baltic companies they've passed, but have since then become successful.
- Sunstone Capital
- Nikolaj Nyholm on LinkedIn and Twitter
- SoundCloud Reaches 10 Million Users
- A Short Update On Prezi The Zooming Presentation Software
- Unfair Advantage on iTunes
- Our statistics for two shows: over 5000 requests for the files and more than 25 gigabytes of data transferred.
- Interested in getting your startup featured/pitched? Contact email@example.com and for €25 per company per show (limited to four), we'll review your company and direct some traffic your way. You will also get a link to your company here in the show notes.
- Want to give us feedback? Do so by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listen to the show right here (53 minutes and 55 seconds):