In our seventh episode of Unfair Advantage we talk to Christoph Thur of Ovelin. Ovelin has created a game called Wildchords that has attracted a lot of interest both from consumers, but also from investors. Recently they closed a €1.1 million investment from True Ventures. We talked to Christoph to understand how Ovelin went about creating Wildchords, but also how the game has been distributed and what were the steps leading up to the closing of the investment from one of the top-tier investors in the US.
Our sponsor for this week is Gapps.fi - a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace. They've got a special offer for all those who ping them and say they came from ArcticStartup. Big thanks to Gapps for supporting the show.
- Wildchords demo
- True Ventures on their Ovelin investment
- Startup Sauna
- TechCity UK festival
- WildChords in the iTunes App Store
- News: Nest New York To Help Finnish Startups Establish Themselves Stateside
- Unfair Advantage on iTunes
- Our sponsor: Gapps.fi - a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace.
- Want to promote your services to the early adopter crowd? E-mail us.
Listen to the show right here (50 minutes and 58 seconds):