This week we talk to the CEO and Co-founder of Flattr, Linus Olsson. Flattr is a social micro payment system that has recently received a €1.6 million investment that values the company at €10 million. We talked to Olsson about the investment as well as their philosophy behind Flattr. The company has also recently announced partnerships with 5by5 Network as well as Instacast, both working in the space of podcasts. Carrying with the interview, we decided to implement flattring to our podcast as well. If you're using Instacast on the iOS platform to listen to podcasts - you can now flattr us through the arrow link at the bottom of the window.
This week we are supported by Gapps.fi - a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace. They've got a special offer for all those who ping them and say they came from ArcticStartup. Also, they are looking for talented people to work with them in the area of sales and technical implementation. Big thanks to Gapps for supporting the show.
- Flattr investment news on ArcticStartup
- 5by5 Networks
- Powered by the Estonian Mafia
- Unfair Advantage on iTunes
- Our sponsor: Gapps.fi - a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace.
- We're getting around 500 full downloads for each episode - want to promote your services to the early adopter crowd? E-mail us.
Listen to the show right here (52 minutes and 12 seconds):