Latitude59 will be once again bringing the baltics together in the name of inspiring camaraderie, entrepreneurship and some good old fashioned pitches. The event will be taking place in Tallinn on April 28-29, 2014 with names such as Vint Cerf, Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist for Google; and Micke Paqvalen, Founder and Operational Chairman at Kiosked.
This year’s Latitude59 theme will be focusing on CleanTech, Internet of Things (IOT) and Gaming.
All the speeches and neetworking are unquestionably going to be great, but let’s face it, what would a startup conference be like if the program didn’t include the modern day equivalent of a gladiator battle?
Latitdue59 isn’t going to be the one to find out, instead, it’s real highlight is a pitching competition with some real motivational stakes that are sure to wake up the warrior spirit of out every startup who accepts the challenge.
Powered by the Startup Wise Guys accelerator, the competition format couldn’t be clearer; 20 startups will do a 1 minute pitch in front of an experienced jury of VC's; entrepreneurs - 5 get to the final round where they do a 3 minute pitch with slides + Q&A from the jury.
The main prize is the real catch here;
- €5000 from one of the pillars of the Estonian startup scene, Skype
- €5000 worth of services from the international ReedSmith Law Firm
- Exclusive access to Slush 2014
- Two tickets to Arctic15 provided by Estban, Estonian Business Angels Network
The top three won’t be left empty handed either, the runner up prizes are;
- Participation in pitching event at Silicon Valley hosted by Enterprise Estonia Silicon Valley and Silicon Vikings
- SLUSH 2014 Free access for the team
Registration is open to applications, though keep in mind the deadline date (April 14th) is approaching.
To register send your onepager and 3-minute slide-deck to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for LATITUDE59 pitching.