“Celebratory Blog” as quoted in The Economist.
ArcticStartup is an independent, technology blog that reports on digital startups and growth entrepreneurship from the Nordic and Baltic countries. Our goal is to provide exceptional coverage of the news and trends needed to support a developed entrepreneurship community in Northern Europe.
ArcticStartup was founded in 2007 and is currently led by Greg Anderson and Dmitri Sarle. Our headquaters are in Helsinki, Finland however we cover: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia.
Our aim is encourage entrepreneurship and to promote connectedness in the Nordic and Baltic regions. To do so we have our media arm, events and a number of very exciting plans for expansion.
We continuously gather tens of thousands of readers from over 130 countries, giving the region's startups an unrivaled media channel for global recognition.
Said about us:
- "We got multiple quality leads of potential partners after being featured in ArcticStartup"
- Stefan Hultberg, CEO and Founder of Accumulate, Sweden.
- "We received contact requests from four acclaimed European venture capitalists after ArcticStartup featured Relex!”
- Michael Falck, CFO, Relex, Finland.
- "For many Finnish growth companies visibility in ArcticStartup is more important than coverage by any other traditional domestic media."
- Christina Forsgård, Partner, Netprofile (free translation from an article by Kauppalehti, leading Finnish business newspaper, March 24, 2010)
- "We received half a dozen contacts from European venture capitalists after you featured our company!"
- Founder, CEO of a startup who has secured 2 large financing rounds after the contacts.
Have a tip or a story for us?
Drop us a line at editor (at) arcticstartup (dot) com (in English only) or use the contact form.
You can find our Editorial Policy here .