UI/UX DesignerFingertip Oy, Helsinki, Finland (Telakkaranta)
How to apply
To apply, send your CV as well as a letter telling us more about your training, experience and interests to email@example.com. Act fast: we will close this recruitment as soon as we find the right person for the job.
Last application date15/02/2013
Job Type: Part-Time, with a strong likelihood of evolving into full-time role.
Fingertip aims to revolutionize decision-making. We offer a cloud-based service which enables companies to improve their internal communication and decision-making using concepts like participation and social influence.
Fingertip has spent the past 2 years on product conceptualization, and we are preparing for global launch. To ensure the highest level of user acceptance, we need a gorgeous user interface (UI) and an intuitive user experience (UX). That’s where you come in.
If you are highly motivated with strong existing skills/knowledge and a hunger to learn more, we want to hear from you.
We hope you:
- Have a passion for UI design and for maximizing the overall user experience.
- Can make the complex simple, beautiful and ever so slightly fun.
- Have the curiosity to constantly learn more about how people interact with digital products.
- Are able to empathize with the user, to simplify the process and to execute a design solution.
- Are interested in the psychology of power, influence, and feelings.
- Will drive user adoption through Responsive Design and Gamification.
- Have some understanding of the role that UI plays in branding.
- Know how to use at least some of the following technologies and methods like: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, UI Prototyping tools, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Premiere.
- Can help with sales presentation visualization, video creation and web-page design.
- Can communicate comfortably in English – both written and verbal.
We offer you a fabulous opportunity to join an ambitious multi-national team, led by a serial entrepreneur, and backed by experienced business leaders.
Location: Telakkaranta, Helsinki.
For more information, contact Jaakko Pellosniemi +358 40 501 1004