Mobile Developer (iOS / Android)Applifier, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.applifier.com
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date28/09/2013
Our video ad network GameAds is scaling to reach millions of daily active users on iOS & Android. We are looking for a experienced developer to join our development team in Helsinki and help us make the GameAds SDK even better.
You’ll work as a part of our development team, developing the GameAds SDK for iOS and Android, and working to make the SDK integration seamless into different development frameworks and game engines (such as Unity, Cocos2d-x). Our clients expect a rock-solid, performance-optimised SDK from us, and you know what it takes to build such products.
You are already an experienced mobile application or game developer, preferably with experience from both the iOS platform and the Android platform. You know the best practices of the platforms and are familiar with the de-facto development tools (Eclipse and Xcode). You understand memory usage and optimisation, and can write clean, maintainable code (our SDK is open source, so coding style really does matter).
* 5+ years of software development experience
* Strong background in mobile development on the iOS and/or Android platforms
* Experience in game engines (Unity3D, cocos2d, etc.) is a bonus
* Fluent communication skills in English, at least basic communication skills in Finnish
* Develop and maintain the GameAds SDK for multiple platforms
* Debug occasional integration issues with client’s games
* Make sure the SDK our kicks ass!
Interested? Send your application to email@example.com.Job Type: Full time