Web Developer/Co-founderMoodwonder, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.moodwonder.com
How to apply
Send CV to kimmo(at)moodwonder(dot)com
Last application date25/09/2013
Does working in an exciting startup where learning is an everyday culture appeal to you? Do you believe that you can contribute not just as a doer but as someone who has ideas and who loves challenges? Do you want to make a world a better place to work? Moodwonder is looking for you.
Founded in Helsinki, Finland, in 2013, Moodwonder is an innovative web-based employee survey tool that also creates public rankings of the most engaging employers based on employees’ answers.
Moodwonder is looking for a front-end developer and technical co-founder who has the passion and experience in developing cloud-based systems. We are looking for strong web development skills combined with ability incorporate the latest technology into the evolving system. You will work with the core-product team as a Web Developer within Agile development environment.
We are seeking for a developer who can innovate and execute on good ideas and validated features.
- Enhancing the beta site with new functionalities
- Maintaining the existing site for any bug-fixes and customer feedbacks
- Proactive approach
What we respect:
- Passion to learn and innovate
- Hands-on approach and ability to develop from concept to a working product
- Any past related experience
- English language skills.
What we offer:
- You’ll be part of the Moodwonder development team
- Lean startup environment with opportunities to learn
- A global mindset with international customers
- Shares and success