Customer Service SpecialistDealDash Ltd, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.dealdash.com
How to apply
Please send your application together with your CV and salary request with the title “Customer Service Specialist, HKI” to email@example.com.
Last application date20/09/2013
Our dynamic team is now looking for very motivated fixed term, seasonal help to handle the increased number of customer inquiries in the holiday season. The work will start immediately.
As Customer Support Specialist you will be part of our multinational customer service team. You will work using our customer support tools processing the service requests our customers send via email and liaise with other departments when needed. We also provide chat support. You will quickly learn our service and stay ahead of the curve. Our customers rate our customer service really high as we can handle their requests, whether simple or complex, quickly, professionally and with a fast resolution time. You want to do the same and enjoy the positive feedback!
- Strong technical skills (MS Office, Internet systems, applications and technologies).
- Excellent communication skills in English: verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently to find solutions to the trickiest challenges our customers are having, with the aim to reach 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work under time pressure with a passion to perform your work with the highest quality.
- Ability to work in shifts to cater customer needs around the clock.
- You are a good listener, an empathic person with genuine warmth.
- Must have high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in consumer customer service is considered a plus.
We offer you the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly growing business with a young and innovative international team. You can enjoy our great office location in the heart of Helsinki, company benefits and an awesome atmosphere!
If you are hard working, well-organized, fun to work with and you have a superb personality and a drive to get things done, this job will be perfect for you!
DealDash is a fun and social marketplace for deals while providing our customers an exciting and risk free shopping experience. The 4-year-old startup has quickly grown its user base to more than 1.5 million US shoppers and is recognized as one of the fastest growing startup companies in Finland.
DealDash has won numerous private and government rewards (Timangi 2011 organized by TEM) as well as being nominated by Wired magazine in 2011 as one of Europe's hottest startups. The company is financially stable and backed by well-known, internationally sought after private investors.Job Type: Part time