Sales professionalUpCloud, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://upcloud.com
How to apply
Last application date27/09/2013
Sales professional with a solid track record in the IT/cloud industry
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales Professional with experience in the IT or cloud industry.
UpCloud is the simple cloud hosting provider for demanding applications and environments. We provide customers with guaranteed server resources, billed by the hour, from our Helsinki and London data centres. UpCloud's infrastructure hosts some of the most visited and well known online services in Finland.
Our service has many benefits that have enabled us to grow on average 17% month-on-month during the first half of 2013. These all stem from the great technology that we work with. For example, we provide a 100% SLA to our customers. In addition to offering one of the most competitive prices in Europe, we have built a great reference base in Finland that helps you close sales.
We're looking for a person that would help us promote, build leads and close deals in selected geographical areas and industries in Northern Europe (we're mostly focusing in Finland at the moment). You would also feel comfortable executing and exceeding sales targets. In addition, you proactively develop and maintain your sales pipeline with qualified leads from us, or your own sources. While closing sales, you keep the customer in the focus and help them with the on boarding of our services in co-operation with the rest of our team. You do all this with sufficient language skills in Finnish and English, specifically regarding the IT industry.
We will be offering:
* A superb product to work with (read: in many ways better than many of the global players in the industry).
* An inspiring office (seaside view in downtown Helsinki), company culture and team to support you in your work.
* Opportunity to grow and develop yourself with us to the international arena based on your preferences.
* A competitive salary based on your skills, experience and performance.
We're expecting to see these qualities in you:
* Customer service attitude - we love our customers.
* A track record of sales in the IT and/or cloud industries in Finland or Europe, especially against given sales targets.
* Understanding of server infrastructure to communicate with clients on a sufficient level.
* Finnish and English skills required.
Please apply by 27th of September 2013 with your request for compensation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Not for HR agencies or other related consultants.Job Type: Full time