Software QA EngineerInline Market Evolution Oy, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.inlinemarket.fi
How to apply
You can send your application and CV by the 25th of October 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date25/10/2013
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to join our team as permanent, full-time or part-time employee for developing cloud based and big data solutions in Kamppi, Helsinki.
From the applicant we require:
• Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written
• University-level education in Computer Science/Communication Engineering
• 2+ years of work experience in IT world
• Knowledge of Agile testing methodologies
• Experience with Test automation and Continuous Integration is a plus
• Self-motivation and the ability to work in client projects
We expect to find a team player with passion, attention to quality and agility.
As Software QA Engineer you will be working within a dynamic agile development team on current development projects. Your main responsibilities as member of our Scrum team will be testing digital communication solutions and also otherwise helping developers to ensure high quality of project deliverables. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to advance their skills and knowledge of Continuous Integration and Test Automation.
Your daily tasks include for example:
• Hands-on work in core QA activities, such as creating test plans and procedures from specifications and acting as a SW Tester
• Further improving our Continuous Integration (CI) processes, including:
o Code reviews, unit and module testing supported by test-driven development (TDD)
o Test Case Automation to cover unit and regression testing
• Insights into the Consumer Internet development
• Opportunity to develop leading products using cutting edge technologies
• Support for professional development
• Youthful, international and growth oriented workplace