Software DeveloperRELEX Oy, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.relex.fi
How to apply
Got interested? Send your application and CV ASAP to recruiting(ät)relexsolutions.com. To familiarize yourself with RELEX visit www.relexsolutions.com or contact Michael Falck (044 552 0860, michael.falck(ät)relexsolutions.com).
Last application date01/12/2013
RELEX is Europe’s fastest growing developer of retail planning solutions, working at the leading edge of research, software development and real-world business management. RELEX makes its clients more efficient and more profitable through its ground breaking solutions. The company offers demand forecasting, actionable supply chain analytics and automated replenishment, as well as inventory optimisation, allocation, campaign management, assortment management, seasonal forecasting and management, and delivery load optimisation.
Founded in 2005 by a group of leading logistics scientists from Helsinki University of Technology, RELEX has clients in 12 European countries and is fast becoming established as the retail sector’s first choice. The company employs over 60 people at its offices in London, Stockholm, Düsseldorf and its Helsinki headquarters.
We are now looking for an experienced programmer. You would join our 8-member development team and participate in the development and programming of our core products. The international team works with agile methods. Your skills and insights on developing both front- and backend are appreciated.
- Related studies (IT)
- Experience on software development projects
- Fluent English
- Knowledge on relational and column databases
- Experience on handling large amounts of data
- UI development and design experience
- Finnish language skills
- Team-oriented and stimulating work environment that is informal and extremely professional
- Front-row seat in one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Possibility to work with latest technologies (e.g. Ember.js) and contribute to open source development
- Full time position with good employee benefits, including flexible hours, health insurance, cell phone etc.