iOS Game DeveloperDodreams, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.dodreams.com
How to apply
Send in your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date10/11/2013
Can’t stop talking about games? See dreams about the cool features you’ve been developing for iOS? Check out the best job offer in town!
Dodreams is a game development company located in city center of Helsinki. We build high quality mobile games that are easy to grasp, fun to play but challenging to master.
We’re now seeking for a talented and experienced iOS Game Developer for a key position in our growing team.
Fading Fairytales, our latest iOS release, was downloaded nearly half million times in the first two weeks and broke into App Store’s top charts in over 100 countries around the globe. The exciting story of Dodreams continues and we’d like you to be part of it!
In the iOS Game Developer’s role you’re working in close co-operation with other members of the team taking responsibility in developing Dodreams’ existing and upcoming games with a passionate, organized and a detail-oriented manner.
If you’ve already gathered working experience in the field and can’t wait to show the world what you got, tell us more about yourself.
There are great games to be made together so send in your application today: email@example.com
- Game Development for iOS using Objective-C
- Implementation of user interfaces
- Working in an agile environment
- Testing and bug-hunt
Required skills and expertise:
- Previous knowledge and experience on game development (2D)
- Good team work skills
- Motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Good conversation skills
- Good analytic skills
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and program architectures
- Good/excellent oral and written english
- Experience with following technologies
- HTML + CSS
Following skills and knowledge is beneficial:
- Experience with Objective-C
- Knowledge on different Frameworks (e.g. Unity, Cocos2D)
- Experience in creating interactive web-pages and services
- Basics in using Unix
- Git version control
- Experience in agile development