Android developerSports Tracking Technologies Ltd, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.sports-tracker.com/
How to apply
If interested, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date12/01/2014
We’re looking for a talented person with years of experience in software development. Specifically, skills in following areas are required:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent Java programming and debugging skills combined with a drive to learn new things.
- Knowledge of Android platform is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Strong software engineering, architecture, documentation and design skills.
- Ability and flexibility to work and communicate effectively in a multi-national, multi-site environment.
- The courage to ask for advice and share information.
Being able to work effectively in a small and energetic group is a must. We also appreciate if sports plays a part in your life so that you can also help us develop the service concept by understanding the mindset of our users.
We are a small but highly energetic team that approaches the development of Sports Tracker with immense passion. We offer a fun, dynamic and open working environment with motivating challenges for each and every day.
The position is based in Helsinki.Job Type: Full time