Senior Data AnalystOmniata, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://omniata.com/
How to apply
Please submit your application to Arja Martikainen arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi
Last application date10/01/2014
This is an opportunity for an ambitious minded individual to start building a truly international career alongside our highly esteemed and fast growing customers in the games and digital industry.
Omniata enables the entire digital organization - Marketers, Product Managers and Data Scientists - to run their business based on data. It creates an integrated view of consumers across devices, providing tools to optimize the user experience in real-time. Founded by a team of former Digital Chocolate and EA data leads, Omniata integrates Analytics, CRM, CMS and A/B testing platforms into a single all encompassing solution. Omniata is located in San Francisco, California and in Helsinki, Finland.
- Hands-on reporting building and data analysis experience. Ability to derive reports and dashboard from customer reporting business requirements.
- Hands-on skills and experience on working with complex SQL queries. Understanding the performance, features and limitations of SQL. Preferably MySQL experience, other RDBMS experience is valid too.
- Hands-on experience building A/B-testing or other end user targeted campaigns and analyzing the results from the business point of view.
- Hands-on Hive + Tableau/Clickview experience.
- Knowledge of statistics, concepts like correlation, statistical significance
- Knowledge of gaming sector is a plus, understanding the free to play business model.
- Education - Masters degree in computer sciences, mathematics, management, economics, accounting, or social science.
- Friendly, active and flexible thinker with open attitude for learning new things
- Desire to work with customers and help them to achieve their business goals
- Willing to go the extra mile while developing customer relations as well as company products and services
- Willingness to work in a true fast-paced startup in a global organization
- Possibility to travel (US, Europe)
To an ideal candidate we will offer a competitive salary and challenging work in a very skilled and motivated start-up team. To your application, please include your CV, short motivation letter along with your salary request. Please apply by 10th of January 2014.Job Type: Full time