Software developerMediSapiens, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.medisapiens.com
How to apply
Email your application with salary request to email@example.com
Last application date31/01/2014
MediSapiens is a rapidly growing bioinformatics company with a strong background in pharmaceutical research and translational genomics. We provide pharmaceutical research organizations with tools that allow them to work more effectively and design truly personalized drugs against life-threatening diseases.
We are constantly looking for great talent, because we can only be as good as our greatest capital, our people. We offer our employees a vibrant and flexible working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are currently looking for a hungry Developer to join our team.
As our Software Developer, your main responsibility is to crate the heart and soul of our web-based applications. This involves working closely with our Chief Product Officer and our Scientific and Development Teams.
To succeed in this position, you will need expertise in using essential tools for developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions. You’ll also work closely with server-side developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop complex, interactive and database driven applications.
As a Software Developer you’ll also be responsible for;
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Contributing to documentation (instructional and technical specification)
• Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Chief Product Officer.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate.
If you have any of the following skills and experience we might be very interested in you:
• Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
• R programming know-how
• Interest and skills in server hardware maintenance and system security issues
Required work experience:
Instead of showing us a fancy list of diplomas and certificates, we would rather see an impressive stack of code you’ve developed. We want to know that you have what it takes to take an idea and turn it into living piece of software.
If you believe you can do this, apply immediately, because we want you, and you will definitely like it with us.