Customer EngagementHolvi , Ruoholahti, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland https://holvi.com/
How to apply
Contact Krista Kauppinen firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date28/01/2014
Did you find Delivering Happiness inspiring? Do you like working with people and helping solve their problems? Do you like to challenge yourself? Want to work at the core of one of Finland’s hottest startups?
Holvi is looking for a new person to join our customer engagement and marketing team.
We’re building a completely new kind of online banking service that helps people run their activities more efficiently. Holvi is all about making money management more fun and easy for associations, event organizers and small businesses.
This isn’t an easy task.
Holvi’s customer engagement team is working at the intersection of customers, communication, marketing, operations and product & business development.
Your tasks will include responding to customer support emails, contacting and helping onboard new customers, as well as writing instructional materials. This means you have to be comfortable picking up the phone and producing text in both Finnish and English.
- Fluent Finnish and English (our working language) - both written and spoken
- An enthusiastic attitude to customer service
- A desire to learn how a customer service organization is built from the ground up
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping and banking (or at least a desire to learn!)
- An overall understanding and interest of technology - you don’t have to be a programmer but we’re a technology company. Basic IT skills are assumed, anything beyond that is plus.
- To be self-motivated and organized
- Be able to start soon!