Chief Marketing OfficerRIOT app , Singapore
RIOT is a social mobile application that has the making of Overlays (Memes) at its heart. RIOT is a social media plug-in that will double into a fully-fledged social platform centered around overlay of text on images. RIOT is packed with unseen before features that will make us the reference of overlays in the years to come. At the center of this huge and relatively untapped market we believe we have found a way to change the game. Having raised our first seed rounds in record time, we are now looking for a Chief Marketing Officer.
We are looking for somebody with experience in App branding but are also open to candidates with more traditional advertising and marketing backgrounds. However given the nature of our platform, in depth experience of Digital and Social Media Marketing is required.
The successful candidate will:
Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and user acquisition plan to create RIOT app brand recognition on the International scene (focusing on US and SEA), broaden awareness of its groundbreaking innovativeness and foster organic downloads.
The plan should include breakthrough marketing campaigns that integrate social media, influencer lead campaigns, communication, advertising and direct marketing.
Also he/she will, supervise the communications team including staff dedicated to media relations, website strategy and social media channels.
Provide Strategy and guidance to the communications team specifically and RIOT’s leadership generally around all outputs including website, social media, print/electronic communications and marketing collateral materials.
We are looking for candidates ready to join a very exciting start-up, independent and eager to build something big. We are committed to building the future of the RIOT app with the successful candidate and will open up equity participation.
What you need for this position:
- Strong Leadership capabilities and a minimum of 5 years as head of department or unit
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience working in the Marketing and/or Advertising Industry
- Track record of developing comprehensive marketing and business development strategies.
- Strong Experience of Digital and Social Media Marketing techniques
- Solid understanding of CRM, CMS, and marketing automation tools and how they can be integrated
- Ability to work with a small internationally spread-out teams
- Strong working knowledge of mobile applications
- Ability to retain and recruit a talented team and leverage a powerful network of digital marketers
- Marketing experience in or towards the US consumer market will be an added advantage.
Compensation and Benefits:
Singapore Employment pass
Employer-paid health coverage
Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave