Web Community ManagerRIOT app , Singapore
How to apply
Last application date03/02/2014
RIOT is a social mobile application that has the making of Overlays (Memes) at its heart. RIOT is a social media plug-in that will double into a fully-fledged social platform centered around overlay of text on images. RIOT is packed with unseen before features that will make us the reference of overlays in the years to come. At the center of this huge and relatively untapped market we believe we have found a way to change the game. Having raised our first seed rounds in record time, we are looking for a Web Community Manager.
We are looking for somebody with experience to run RIOT’s Website and affiliated social media communities. The Web manager will own the complete user site experience and social platforms communication strategy. RIOT website will showcase the content generated by the mobile platform as well as serve as the conversion-to-download tool. The website will be the landing point for any inquiry into our services, virality being a core element of offer, load management experience will be required. Social platforms management will serve as pulling tool to increase downloads by showcasing the content produced by the application itself and curated around specific centers of interest.
We are looking for candidates ready to join a very exciting start-up, independent and eager to build something big.
What you need for this position:
- 3 to 5 years experience as Web Community manager / Content manager / Web developer
- Responsive web-design (front and back-end)
- Cutting edge social-media integration and extensive experience with full spectrum of Social Media platforms.
- SEO, across all platforms,
- Align site messaging with brand strategy, ensuring consistency throughout
- Project manage cross-functional team to align strategies, conduct A/B tests, and regularly deliver on-time optimizations to the site
- Be a strategy leader in shaping the future of the site
Compensation and Benefits:
Singapore Employment Pass
Employer-paid health coverage
Paid vacation, sick and holiday leave