Trainee Marketing Assistant - Graduates WelcomeIntern.ly, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.intern.ly
How to apply
To apply, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Last application date27/03/2014
Based in Helsinki , Intern.ly is a startup business that is working on a platform to help small businesses and startups find trainees faster. We are also looking to solve the trainee position problems that graduates and undergraduates undergo by making them find paid and unpaid trainee positions.
At Intern.ly we value the needs of our people as much as those of our clients. We are looking for a trainee marketing assistant. Here we will teach all aspects of the marketing industry and business management from the ground level up. Perks within this program include:
• Direct mentorship and academic credits (Depending on school requirements)
• Travel opportunities when necessary - Finland and within Europe.
• Foundations in sales & marketing
• Introduction into business operations & management
• Encouragement to take your career into your own hands with practical skills and cofounder possibilities to handle Sales & Marketing
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to learn:
Basic Sales & Marketing Strategies
Daily Business Operations
Internet Marketing (Search engine optimization and Facebook marketing included)
Some elements of growth hacking/marketing
If you are a recent graduate or you are about to graduate, want to experience the joy and challenge of startup experience or you want to learn valuable/practical marketing skills as a trainee, live in Helsinki region or live in Europe and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for to learn,then we would like to meet with you! Simply send your CV complete and a cover letter for immediate consideration.
• Must be soon to be graduate or already graduated
• Studied Business Administration or any marketing related discipline.
• Able to commute at least 3 times a week to Helsinki city center. If you live outside of the region and you have other European language skills, we can agree on remote work where applicable.