Marketing HackerMePIN / Meontrust Inc., Helsinki, Oulu or remote
Helsinki - Oulu - Silicon Valley, Finland http://www.mepin.com
How to apply
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ignite the spark!
Last application date01/05/2014
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? We are looking for a Growth Hacker, Marketing Wizard or ‘imagine your own title here’ to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing across all digital channels.
Meontrust Inc builds and operates MePIN, a global security service and solution, providing strong authentication and online transaction security for consumer focused online services. We protect user accounts and activities of online games, virtual currency services, online banking and any online service having valuable user information assets.
We are on the verge of growth and looking for a talented person who wants to make his/her mark in growing a company. We need a self-driven, sales oriented person who is passionate about the digital space and ready to work with our sales and development teams to plan, design and implement our online strategy to meet the needs of our customers.
Specifically, You will take the lead on our web pages, online campaigns and projects, and presence in social networks. You will work with our management and product development team to deliver online activities and meet the targets. These targets include online traffic, lead generation, prospect engagement and conversion.
Overall You are expected to contribute to our online strategy and to own and drive the creation and delivery of our online presence.
The role is a combination of marketing passion, analytical thinking and online marketing skills. You can be a fresh from school or with some working experience. The key thing is that you possess the drive and the needed tool-set. The role can be either full time or part time, and the location in Helsinki, Oulu or where-ever you are.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Company presence in social networks
- Measure and report digital marketing performance and evaluate its ROI
- Continually optimize our digital assets to maximize customer conversion
- B2B customer prospecting and contacting with the sales team Report and analyze online performance, provide updates to the business stakeholders
- Self-driven and active person with passion for marketing
- Experience on digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, landing page optimization and customer conversion
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Working knowledge of WordPress or
similar CRM tools and related skills
- Preferable previous experience on
- Eager to learn new