Ad Operations ManagerApplifier (Part of Unity Technologies), Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.applifier.com
How to apply
Send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Use the job title as message subject.
Last application date01/05/2014
Our awesome business development team helps our game developer partners getting their games discovered. As we are growing, there is only so much our superheroes can do, so we are currently seeking an Ad Operations Manager to complement our team. The new Ad Operations Manager’s job is to implement and manage mobile advertising campaigns. You will be based at our Helsinki office.
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated “go-getter” with a positive and professional attitude. Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision is a must, as is tolerance for bad jokes. We are looking for a person who is accustomed to working independently but is also a team player focused on working towards set goals.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all post sales activity for assigned advertising accounts, including: integration, troubleshooting, trafficking, optimization, campaign revisions, etc.
- Communicate with advertisers on creative and performance issues, providing suggestions to optimize conversion rates and delivery
- Own Ad Operations process for EMEA
- Work closely with business development team across the region
- Provide weekly sales projection reporting to senior management
- Additional roles and/or focus will be needed as the company and department continues to grow and evolve
- Minimum of two years experience in online advertising/sales operations (ad serving system, sales process and inventory)
- Direct experience in online ad serving with rich media, ad serving, and ad network solutions
- Experience in performance based marketing or advertising is a plus
- Highly detail oriented; ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with Applifier’s teams across the globe
- High capacity to operate effectively in turbulent startup environment