RockStar 2D ArtistGameloft Oy, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.gameloft.com/
How to apply
Please send your portfolio, your CV, a brief cover letter and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date30/09/2014
About the job
Are you bored by the limitations of the conventional art? Are you passionate about the almost purely commercial art that manipulates intelligently? The art of games, inspired from real life, fiction, movies, cartoons or fantasy?
- Creates character concepts, environments and backgrounds in collaboration with the game designer;
- Conceives the game interface and menus;
- Makes sure that all the graphic assets have a unitary graphic aspect, in accordance with the game’s determined style.
- Previous experience as a game artist in a game studio
- Strong knowledge of color theory;
- Excellent sense of color, the possibility to create well-balanced color palettes, an ease of transposing ideas into already decided colors;
- Outstanding drawing and composition skills;
- Knowledge of classical drawing and painting techniques.
- Degree from an Art College;
- Ability to work in an already defined style;
- Skill with Photoshop or 3D development tools;
- 3D modeling experience in low and high poly;
Why Join Us
- We are opening a new game studio in Helsinki… this is FUN!
- We are one of the leaders of the mobile gaming industry, an industry that's been seeing an explosive growth and shows no signs of slowing down;
- We always push to have the most advanced games on any platform we ever work on;
- We always manage to find a way to really keep game making fun, as it should be.
Location: This is a full time position in Helsinki, Finland.
The stages of the selection process include home tests and personal or Skype interviews afterwards.