Software DeveloperIntern.ly, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.intern.ly
How to apply
Send CV to email@example.com
Last application date25/04/2014
Our client an IT company in Finland has vacancy for a Software Developer. Intern.ly is a startup recruitment company that helps companies find trainees(undergraduate) and entry level workers(graduate trainees).
Position Title: Software Developer.
Description of the job (main tasks, supporting tasks, reporting line, main areas of responsibilities, etc.)
- Software design
- Software development
- Contribute to internal and external documentation
- Participate in development meetings
Education and Work Experience Required:
- BSc degree or higher in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ year of programming experience
- Experience in test automation and/or electronics manufacturing is a plus
Special skills/requirements for the job:
- Thorough experience in C/C++ programming languages for Windows operating system.
- Experience in C++ Builder and Visual Studio programming environments.
- Knowledge of e.g. C# and Python are a plus.
- Experience in Direct Show programming, Linux operating system and LabVIEW
environment is beneficial.
- Normal working hours including travelling
- Modest international travelling is possible (Russia, China/Taiwan), estimation is 10 days
- Fluent English is required, other languages are beneficial