Entrepreneur in Residence - HackerStartupbootcamp, Smack downtown Copenhagen, Denmark
, Other http://www.startupbootcamp.org/
How to apply
Last application date01/07/2014
Entrepreneur in Residence – Hacker
Startupbootcamp is Europes biggest startup accelerator network and we are building the biggest elite startup community in the world! In the Copenhagen program we focus on Mobile solutions.
The yearly program is a high pressure environment - A place that energizes everyone taking part. We believe in learning by doing and we measure people by how far they walk the talk. It’s all about execution. There will be endless opportunities, but it’s your own responsibility to seize them. You’ll get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams. Our team needs people that realize the value in that. Think of it as an “Startup MBA” you get paid to do. We’re looking for a handful of people to assist the teams during this year’s program, running from August to November 2014. If you’re looking to join one of ten awesome startups, or to build a platform to create your own startup on, this is your best bet!
Entrepreneur in Residence - Hacker
You’re simply a hardworking kickass programmer - if you wanted a regular safe job, earning lots of money, you would already have it. You want something more than that and you love the idea of creating something.
We need people to support us and the 10 startups that will work and live with us for 3 months straight.
You will be working with the Startupbootcamp team but most of your time will be with the 10 startups, helping them and following their development from early product/idea, to raising money and hiring.
It’ll be a wild ride - and you’ll be part of the engine!
What you’re awesome at:
- You have a track record of amazing projects, mobile apps, websites, etc.
- You dream in multiple coding languages and handle multitasking with high motivation.
- You have experience with startup metrics and know how to measure customer behaviour and user growth.
- You are a team player and you’re able to work on projects under extreme pressure.
- Ideally, you already have experience in the startup world and acknowledge the difference from a corporate job.
- You’re self-driven, ambitious and highly motivated.
Our side of the bargain:
- Connecting and working closely with 30+ multi-national founders, 150 top mentors and a long list of partners, sponsors and supporters.
- Take direct part in the entire accelerator program with the teams and learn as much in 3 months as you would otherwise learn in a year.
- Be a part of an amazing Startupbootcamp Copenhagen execution team and the global Startupbootcamp family.
- There IS such a thing as FREE lunch, every day.
- Probably the coolest co-working space in Copenhagen.
- Flexible working hours – we work 100 hours per week 14 weeks straight – you’ll make it fit.
- Wonderful Copenhagen at your feet.
- We fund your stay and traveling in and out.