Entrepreneur in Residence - Growth Hacker / CommunicatorStartupbootcamp, Smack downtown Copenhagen, Denmark
, Other http://www.startupbootcamp.org/
How to apply
Last application date01/07/2014
Entrepreneur in Residence – Growth Hacker / Communicator
Startupbootcamp is Europe’s biggest startup accelerator network and we are building the biggest elite startup community in the world! In the Copenhagen program we focus on Mobile solutions.
The yearly program is a high pressure environment - A place that energizes everyone taking part. We believe in learning by doing and we measure people by how far they walk the talk. Its all about execution. There will be endless opportunities, but it’s your own responsibility to seize them. You’ll get to meet and learn from amazing people and accelerate yourself alongside super talented teams. Our team needs people that realize the value in that. Think of it as an “Startup MBA” you get paid to do. We’re looking for a handful of people to assist the teams during this years program running from August to November 2014. If you’re looking to join one of ten awesome startups, or to build a platform to create your own startup on, this is your best bet!
Entrepreneur in Residence - Growth Hacker / Communicator
You know metrics, social media, online marketing and you know how to use it to get attention around something. You know how to find users or customers and you know how to communicate with them.
At Startupbootcamp, we will have 10 first-class teams wanting to grow their user base and their fans, and we want the world to know about their huge potential as fast and effectively as possible. You will be their secret weapon to help them achieve this – on all channels.
It’ll be a wild ride - and you’ll be part of the engine!
What you’re awesome at:
- You´re a great team player, but also able to work on projects autonomously.
- You normally have more to say than your peers and you love connecting with people and making a positive splash.
- You live and breathe social media, analytics, adwords or online marketing and create your next blog post in your dreams.
- You write compelling copy in English (bonus if you´re good in other languages too)
- You´re confident in selling an idea or product.
- You enjoy networking and socializing.
- You´re ambitious, highly motivated and buzzing with positive energy.
Our side of the bargain:
- Connecting and working closely with 30+ multi-national founders, 150 top mentors and a long list of partners, sponsors and supporters.
- Take direct part in the entire accelerator program with the teams and learn as much in 3 months as you would otherwise learn in a year.
- Be a part of an amazing Startupbootcamp Copenhagen execution team and the global Startupbootcamp family.
- There IS such thing as FREE lunch, every day.
- Probably the coolest co-working space in Copenhagen.
- Flexible working hours – We work 100 hours per week 14 weeks straight – You make it fit.
- Wonderful Copenhagen at your feet.
- We fund your stay and traveling in and out.