Service Support SpecialistHyperIn, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.hyperin.com/
How to apply
Send your application and CV (including salary request) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date27/06/2014
HyperIn brings a game-changing solution for shopping mall management: how you MANAGE shopping malls, MONETIZE mall space and CONNECT with consumers visiting your mall. HyperIn is a 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winner in recognition as one of the leading private technology and innovation companies in Europe. For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.
We are now looking for a Service Support Specialist to join HyperIn Operations team. The Operations team is responsible for HyperIn customer service in all its forms, from service desk operations to service delivery projects, daily maintenance work and web application development. We are looking for a full-time candidate who has the ability to tightly manage time and development responsibilities and who will go above and beyond the strict scope of the job definition.
Service Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Acting as the main contact towards outsourced service desk operations.
- Developing and managing HyperIn support processes and services.
- Providing world class 3rd level customer service by responding to customer requests, solving problems and communicating solutions.
- Participating in service delivery projects as needed.
- Improving support knowledge base by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Identifying improvement areas to be taken into account in the development of HyperIn products.
You are the right candidate for us if:
- You have excellent communication skills in Finnish and English (both verbal and written)
- You have experience of working directly with customers and are passionate about customer satisfaction
- You care about the quality of your work and have good problem-solving skills
- You are a team player but can carry out tasks independently
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and time effectively
- You are interested in learning new skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Previous experience of service desk operations
- Swedish and other language skills
Depending on your background, we can tailor the role to suit your level of experience and strengths.Job Type: Full time