Online Marketing Intern – SEO (m/f)CupoNation, Munich
Munich, Other http://www.cuponation.com/
How to apply
Ready to start up? Please apply via Jobvite or send your convincing application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Last application date18/06/2014
We are CupoNation
As a venture of Rocket Internet - who built up companies such as Zalando and E-Darling - we are looking to grow our international, young and dynamic team.
What can you experience here? We offer challenging projects and the opportunity to implement your own ideas. At our Headquarter in Munich you will encounter a unique atmosphere, with many young professionals and people from more than 20 different nations, pretty typical for a Start Up. Besides working hard we also know how to celebrate our successes with company events like barbeques or visits to the Oktoberfest.
About the Job
Doing an internship at CupoNation will provide you with the possibility to get actively involved in a highly motivated, young and international team from twelve countries and learn a lot about the practical implementation of Online Marketing. Your tasks will be to plan, implement and optimize as well as be creatively supporting the construction of campaigns. You will also research current Online Marketing trends and deduct suggestions for actions. Our online marketing experts will support you throughout your internship. Needless to say, you will receive an above average remuneration for your excellent work during the internship. We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team, include you in our team events and share our (free) drinks and fruits with you.
• Studying subjects such as Business Administration, Economics, Journalism, Communication, Literature or Philosophy
• Fluent in English and native speaker in one of the following language: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Polish, French, Hindi, Russian or German
• Passionate about internet and motivated to work in an international company
• Eager to learn and transforming own ideas into action
• Analytical skills are always welcome
• Experiences in Online Marketing, B2B marketing or Content writing would be a plus