Global Business Development ManagerTapp Commerce Oy, Turku, Finland
Turku & Helsinki, Finland http://www.tappcommerce.com
How to apply
Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, contact Warren Sample on +358 50 487 6856.
Last application date22/07/2014
Tapp is a leader in "Social Exchange & Community Commerce" technologies & solutions. We provide an innovative commerce network, which provides a way for people without bank accounts or credit cards to move their “value on-line” in order to buy/access goods and services via mobile and web.
Economic inclusion for billions of people on the planet in a practical and super cool way!
We’re actively seeking a super star talented person to execute globally in a very challenging & critical role to our growth; Global Business Development Manager.
Reporting to the VP of Product & Strategy – you are responsible for managing, developing and directly
evolving Tapp’s global (& market specific) customer offering/products. This is done through active scanning of the current project portfolio, customer segments and market opportunities. You need to identify, analyze and realize business leads in order to create new business opportunities and revenue sources for Tapp. It is your responsibility to create new customer relationships and partnerships as well as partner with key internal functions, to identify and communicate new business opportunities and product ideas that enable the best solutions for the markets in question. You will work closely together with our R&D team and CTO as well, to manage an interface of innovation towards our product portfolio.
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something truly disruptive & a business which already has a global growth path which it is executing against, initially in the emerging markets and boomeranging back into western markets in future.
Ideal Background History:
Internet Services, Financial Services, Digital Currency, Social/
Mobile Commerce; Mobility, Emerging Digital Business Eco-Systems, Start-up Knowledge
Desired Skills and Experience:
In order to succeed in this exciting role, we expect you to have
• 8-10+ years’ experience of business planning and customer relationship management
• Business and/or Technical education, Master ́s degree minimum
• Ability to scan external market dynamics and opportunities in the key domains and create proposal for potential partnerships and business opportunity realization
• Ability to create and evaluate business proposals as well as give balanced and fact based guidance to enhance them further
• Financial modeling and driving impact by the numbers
• Business experience in technology licensing and strategic partnerships
• Understanding of On-line Advertising world
• An ability to create or spot whacky ideals or possible solutions that drive markets or help the company to pivot forward
• Fluent written and spoken English
Overtime, the G-BDM role may take over regional business team management, in all or select regions.
The position provides an opportunity to work in a team of innovative, highly motivated professionals in a fascinating, quickly evolving field. The start-up environment creates freedom and means to influence the contents of your work as well as the future of the company. The industry is highly international, fast and competitive and the role will give you the opportunity to interact with interesting customers. In a hi-tech start-up, you have a chance to operate in the frontline of new technologies and constantly update your expertise.
• The applicant has a strong interest towards banking disruption, digital currencies and mobile commerce (mixed w/ social awareness of developing solutions to also support value to people’s lives)
• The applicant has a start-up attitude and wants to be part of a great story (even writing a few
• The applicant has the flexibility required by a fast-paced, mostly-on & constantly evolving environment
• Ability to interface in a highly professional and friendly manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and
external contacts to the organization.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Solid organizational skills required.
• Contract & negotiation skill set (wizard or wizard’s apprentice)
• Ability to meet designated deadlines and work effectively in a pressurized environment.
Start: August 2014
Travel: Helsinki + Emerging Markets like (India, Philippines, and Indonesia etc)
Salary: to be negotiated
Type: Full time (with some flexibilities to schedule)
APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSES AS SOON AS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IS FOUND
– so don’t delay and apply todayJob Type: Full time