Lead Quality EngineerHyperIn, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.hyperin.com/
How to apply
Send your application and CV, including your salary request, to email@example.com
Last application date05/09/2014
You will work as part of our experienced and international team.
The work is done using agile methods with sprints planned together with the team at our cool Helsinki HQ in Ruoholahti HTC center.
Your tasks include testing and quality assurance of web applications that are developed using Java/J2EE technologies and open source components. In addition to planning and running test cases and reporting test results, you are responsible for developing test automation, quality assurance processes and service monitoring software.
We offer a challenging and versatile job, an opportunity to work in global software development projects as well as a competitive salary and world-class benefits, including:
- Laptop and equipment
- Mobile phone benefit
- Organized freetime events
- Free late dinner, salad and snacks bar
- Office benefits include beverages, snacks and optional therapy massage.
You are the right candidate for us if you have previous quality assurance, test automation and regression testing experience. You are active, systematic and care about the quality of your work. You can commit to set targets, have entrepreneurial mindset and show a positive attitude.
We expect you to have:
- Experience in exploratory testing
- Interest in software usability
- Test automation framework knowledge and development skills
- Experience in planning, running and documenting test cases
- Experience in testing web applications in Java environments
- Good writing and communication skills in English
- Interest in learning new technologies and other new skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Linux knowledge
- Selenium experience
- Play Framework and Liferay experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dedication to Java based technologies, your work and developing your skills
- Interest in agile software development methods
- A relevant university or similar degree
Does this sound like the right job and lifestyle for you? Let us know about you and send your application and CV (including your salary request) to firstname.lastname@example.org.Job Type: Full time