International Sales TraineesMyNextRun, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.mynextrun.com
How to apply
Last application date25/09/2014
MyNextRun is an online destination for running. At MyNextRun runners can discover running events and sign up for them securely. For running event organizers our platform offers multilingual services from promoting their events risk-free to handling all of the event’s online registrations.
For the right people we offer a great opportunity to work in your native tongue (or a language that you are very fluent in) and to be part of a fast growing sports-related startup company in Helsinki.
We are now looking for result-oriented and proactive International Sales Trainees / Sales Managers for Spanish, German, French, Italian, Swedish and Polish market areas.
• The job involves telesales and Skype meetings with potential running event organizers in the targeted market areas.
• The main goal as a Sales Trainee / Sales Manager is to get permissions from running event organizers to accept registrations for their events through MyNextRun.
• You will be selling our registration services and you are responsible for the sales process from prospecting to closing the deals.
• You will be located in Kamppi, Helsinki.
Succeeding in this position means that you have
• The right type of entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude in addition to your positive personality.
• Willingness to reach your targets, attract new potential running event organizers and see the results of your work.
• The ability to be convincing, ask the right questions and create trust.
• Great social and co-operational skills.
• The ability to have fluent sales discussions in at least one of the following languages: Spanish, German, French, Italy, Swedish and Polish.
• Fluent in English (our company language).
We are offering
• A possibility to work part-time (minimum of 20 hours per week) or full-time in a language that you are fluent in.
• Interesting and challenging work in a truly international and fast growing company.
• Training and tools to support your success.
• Success-based salary.
• A possibility to gain work experience by taking part in building a worldwide network of running events.
• Friendly working atmosphere and great, supportive colleagues.
We are interested in hearing what motivates you and why you would be good at this job. Write your application in English and attach your CV as soon as possible, and send an email to email@example.com. We hire the right people as we find them.
For additional questions please contact (in Finnish or English):
Sales Director, International Sales
+35850 525 4098