IT Systems AdministratorTuxera, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.tuxera.com/
How to apply
Last application date30/09/2014
Tuxera is the leading provider of software that allow music, pictures, videos and other content to be ported across mobiles, tablets, home entertainment, consumer, industrial or any other electronics. Tuxera’s industry-standard file system solutions for Android, Linux, Mac OS X and other platforms have hundreds of millions installations. Close collaboration with industry leaders ensures reliable compatibility and helps to set high standard in performance, low power use for embedded and mobile solutions. For more information, please visit www.tuxera.com
We are looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator to join our expanding team in Helsinki, Finland. As the IT Systems Administrator you will be in charge of the company’s systems administration and infrastructure operations. Your mission is to ensure that Tuxera’s infrastructure is working efficiently, uninterruptedly and running the best technologies. Your mission is to passionately answer and solve any email, web, build server issues and to communicate effectively with all Tuxera people, partners and customers using the services.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong level of Linux administrator, especially in Debian.
- Security services’ administration: firewall, certificates, ssl, vpn, back-up, anti-virus etc.
- Experience in virtualization environments
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining Internet and Intranet services: web, wiki, mail, DNS, file server etc.
- Experience administering software engineering tools: git, bugzilla, JIRA, build systems, etc.
- Sound knowledge of computer and networking hardware
- Degree in Engineering or Science, but what we value the most is actual hands-on experience and knowledge.
- Dynamic work environment, with flexible working hours.
- Laptop, smartphone, health insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
How to apply
This position is full-time and located at Tuxera headquarters in Ruoholahti, Helsinki, Finland. To apply, please click on the link and send us your cover letter and CV.