Helsinki, Finland http://www.eniram.fi/
How to apply
Last application date05/10/2014
Eniram is revolutionizing seafaring by utilizing cutting edge information technology. With our products the shipping industry will use less fuel and be more environmentally friendly. Our cross-functional team of software experts, data analysts, seafarers and shipbuilders are enthusiastic to challenge the current way of thinking. Our expanding customer base is global by nature.
We are looking for highly motivated and multi-talented individual to be part of our analytics team.
• Consult with customers to help them achieve energy savings using Eniram tools and knowledge
• Develop reporting offerings together with customers and Eniram specialists
• Work together with sales and partners to identify new opportunities
• Work in co-operation with the services team to ensure quality of all data based services
• Experience using complex data sets to create customer value
• Experience in a customer facing professional services position
• Ability to understand business challenges and how data can be used as a part of the solution
• Knowledge in BI and data analysis tools, such as Tableau or Qlickview
• Ability to prioritize and work under stress
• Knowledge in programming languages and mathematical tools commonly used in data analysis such as R, Matlab, Python etc is considered an advantage
• A permanent, full-time international position in a leading technology company
• Challenging and interesting work in a capable team
• Excellent opportunity to get a high level view on maritime industry and energy management
• Flexible working hours and ways of working
• Good opportunities for further professional development
The position requires a good command of English. Travel required. Applicants must have the right to work in Finland without restriction. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
To apply, please send your application including a CV and salary request latest by October 5th 2014.Job Type: Full time