Support EngineerApplifier (Part of Unity Technologies), Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.applifier.com
How to apply
Send your resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date14/09/2014
Applifier is part of Unity Technologies. Everyplay and UnityAds are the flagship products created by Applifier.
Everyplay is a mobile gaming network. The most powerful way to discover a new game is when a friend shows you a game they love. Everyplay makes that moment shareable with video recorded directly from your game.
UnityAds is an in-game video ad platform for mobile games. It helps developers acquire users and increase monetization.
We’re looking for an experienced, customer-focused Support Engineer to work with our clients’ technical teams and ensure successful integration of our Everyplay Replays and UnityAds products and manage our incoming support requests.
Your background in software development allows you to easily debug client code, pinpoint issues and provide improvement suggestions to integrations. You are comfortable communicating with the client via email, over Skype or in person. You are proactive with a passion to solve client’s technical problems. Your understanding of what makes good customer service helps you efficiently deal with our clients.
To be successful in this position, you should have a background in software engineering, preferably with mobile applications. You should be familiar with Objective-C and Java, as well as the required tools for iOS and Android application development. Familiarity in game engines or OpenGL is a bonus.
- Support the Business Development team throughout the customer lifecycle (from pre-sales to account management)
- Respond to support tickets by clients regarding our products
- Debug client code to identify issues in the integration
- Participate in meetings with the client to provide in-depth technical details of our product
- Maintain integration-related documents and FAQ’s together with product management
- Regularly interact with colleagues in USA and Asia
- Background in mobile software development
- Programming experience with Objective-C and Java
- Familiarity with iOS and Android development tools
- Experience with game engines and development environments (Unity, cocos2d, OpenGL) is a bonus
- Self-starter attitude
- Prior experience in working in a customer facing position
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, proactive attitude, and a drive for results
Interested? We would love to hear from you!Job Type: Full time