Agile Coding MasterSenseg, Espoo, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.senseg.com/
How to apply
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date29/06/2012
Lead and manage processes for both application and system-side software development for handheld touch devices.
• Run and further develop Senseg's XP-based development process.
• Actively participate on pair coding and test development together with the team's architect and developers.
• Ensure Senseg software quality
• A few years of experience on XP and/or Scrum in a lead position
• Desire to work in a fast-moving start-up environment
• Master in communications with sometimes demanding developers
• Drive for efficiency, quality and engineering beauty
• Embedded, Android and graphics programming experience are plusses
• A novel playground. Haptic feedback will change how people use touch devices
• Great team. You'd be working with one of the most driven teams in the business
• Interesting projects. Our technology will target very latest and coolest gadgets
• Growth opportunity. We are a small company with big potential