Mobile Application DeveloperAlekstra Oy, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://www.alekstra.com/
How to apply
Please submit your CV, salary request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date29/06/2012
With presence in 8 countries and serving close to 100 clients and over quarter million end-users, Alekstra is a dynamic new entrant in enterprise mobility. Alekstra facilitates transfer of value and money between network operators and subscribers.
Alekstra is expanding quickly and need to make significant additions to our team in Finland to support this growth. We are looking for a proven team-player to join the R&D team who can assume the Mobile Application Developer role.
Description of Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for iterative development of a mobile application targeted for iOS, Android platforms that connects to our core entity Ratemizer™ placed in backend using different technologies.
Job responsibilities include: designing, implementing, testing new requirements of the application and improve existing design; Participate in development of next version of the application; The candidate will be part of future mobile virtual network operator team and report directly to Project Director.
You are expected to have:
• Experience with iOS, Objective C or Cocoa Touch, Android framework
• 2+ years of iOS, Android app development experience which communicates with backend APIs
• Delivered apps to customers and launched in App store.
• Not just ‘hello world’, ‘notepad’, ‘calculator’ but real-time applications development experience.
• Good attitude, aptitude and attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving, logic and analytical skills
• Readiness to fit in small teams as well as work independently
We will consider these as additional advantages:
• Experience with Git
• C/Java/Perl/PHP/Database technologies
• Agile, Scrum experience
• Master level university degree in e.g. Technology, IT or equivalent
For more information about the position, please contact Mr. Ganesh Arelly, email@example.com, +358505713570Job Type: Full time