Frontend Software EngineerTinkercad, Helsinki
Helsinki, Finland http://tinkercad.com
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Last application date30/06/2012
Tinkercad is the leading hobby 3D design tool aiming to bring 3D design to the masses. The service consists of a CAD editor written in WebGL/HTML5 and a large design repository. The engineering team is led by several senior engineers with 20+ years of programming experience in fields like real time computer graphics and UI/UX design.
Our work environment is relaxed socially but extremely focused on high engineering performance. We use pre-commit code reviews, deploy several times a day and often write throw away experiments to test things out. If you like fast paced learning in a team of very seasoned peers Tinkercad is a great place to be.
You will write and deploy live code on your first day. No exceptions.
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience developing cutting edge web applications
- Strong HTML and CSS skils
Nice to have
- An eye for and an opinion on good design
- Some experience of server side programming (any language)
- Experience in low level languages a big plus
Access to workshop with 3D printers and free printing supplies on site. Be part of the third industrial revolution!Job Type: Full time