Sales ManagerAsema Electronics, Otaniemi, Espoo
Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland http://www.asema.com
How to apply
Last application date16/07/2012
Energy efficiency is the next big thing that will shape how we live in our homes. Asema Electronics is one of the front-runners in energy management solutions that change homes towards smarter use of energy. We produce touchscreen displays, wireless controllers and services that help people manage their energy consumption in a way that saves energy, money and the environment.
We and our little planet are increasingly dependent on getting people engaged in saving energy, which in practice means putting systems like ours into as many homes as possible. For this task we need skilled people who can sell the idea to consumers, convince distributors and retailers to carry our portfolio, and make money to support our business.
This is why we are looking for a:
to join the team at Asema Electronics.
We need you to take care of our sales and distribution operations in Scandinavia. To make the operation happen, you will need to organize it, improve it, and get the best deal out of it.
What we require from you:
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility: We are a small company. Things won't get done unless someone does them. Don't wait for the memo.
- Creativity and customer-orientedness: We are creating a whole new category in home electronics so don’t expect to find all answers laid in front of you. Think what customers need and find those answers.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position: You need to understand the home electronics market and use your previous experience and contacts in getting things done. This is no trainee position.
- Extroverted communication: You will need the proverbial balls to speak up when things go wrong, and make them right. And as in any company, things do go wrong every now and then.
- Organizer by nature: Customers expect us to keep our deadlines and we expect you to keep yours.
- Language skills: Finland is our home market so FLUENT FINNISH IS ESSENTIAL. Additionally, you will need English for day to day communication. Fluency in Swedish is definitely a plus.
We offer: a chance to finally sell something that has a meaning, not another gizmo. You get to work in a friendly, fast-paced place that gives you freedom to choose the way you want to work. Although we work professionally and respect the needs and schedules of our clients, we know that those people who work for us are skilled enough to know how and when they are most productive.Job Type: Full time