Operations ManagerHyperIn, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.hyperin.com/
How to apply
Send your application and CV (including your salary request) to email@example.com
Last application date31/08/2012
In your role as an Operations Manager, you are responsible for managing service delivery projects of HyperIn products, customer and partner training as well as gathering requirements from customers to be used as a basis for HyperIn software development road map. In your daily work, you make sure customers are satisfied with HyperIn products, and constantly work towards improving customer service as well as HyperIn delivery and operations processes.
We expect you to have:
- At least 1-2 years of project management experience
- Understanding of software business and previous experience of software service delivery
- Experience of working directly with customers and you are passionate about customer satisfaction
- You can communicate well with external and internal stakeholders and possess good problem-solving skills
- You are a "hands-on" type of a person who is not afraid to step outside comfort zone
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Finnish and English
- You are driven, energetic and care about the quality of your work
- Interest in learning new technologies and new skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Understanding of software development
- Understanding of retail real estate and / or outdoor advertisement business
We offer a relaxed working environment where we use the latest technologies and working methods, respect our colleagues and their work and provide a possibility to grow and develop our skills. Our teams consist of experienced professionals who have fun together while maintaining high standards of work. Communication is important as we consider mutual support and knowledge sharing in open and innovative atmosphere to be part of our key success factors. Our office is located in HTC Ruoholahti in Helsinki.
Benefits include competitive salary, personal high-end laptop, smartphone and lunch benefits with free snacks and beverages in a cool high-tech office environment. Company free-time events include, for example, movies, gym and other sport events.
Does this sound like the right job and work place for you? Let us know about you and send your application and CV (including your salary request) to firstname.lastname@example.org.Job Type: Full time