Service Desk AnalystNervogrid, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.nervogrid.eu
How to apply
Please send your CV and application to email@example.com including the job title in the subject. For additional information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 582 9953
Last application date10/08/2012
We are looking for a hardworking and responsible Service Desk analyst to join our customer service team. The job includes working in the Service Desk as well as in the operations support team.
Successfully fulfilling the job requires a positive attitude towards customer service, excellent command of both Finnish and English, and a self-guided and efficient way of working. Striving for continuous learning, new challenges and knowledge sharing ensures a great opportunity to progress your career in our organization.
Our Service Desk has been continuously ranked very high in our customer satisfaction surveys. Are you the new key player to join this team of professionals?
We offer you
- Inspiring colleagues and a relaxed work environment with regular team-building activities
- The possibility to be trained and certified in the highly regarded Microsoft MCITP -program
- The opportunity to be a part of a international growth story
- A cozy office in a central location in downtown Helsinki
The job includes
- Receiving service requests via email and phone
- Troubleshooting the requests and interacting with the service management system
- Resolving issues with a self-guided approach
- Escalating issues to technical specialists and keeping the end-user updated
- Product responsibilities as you get familiar with our technologies
- Tenacious and self-guided way of working
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and the Windows 7 operating system
- General knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure, Windows Server, TCP/IP networking and mobility