Java Software DeveloperHyperIn, Helsinki, Finland
Helsinki, Finland http://www.hyperin.com/
How to apply
Send your application and CV (including your salary request) to info(at)hyperin.com
Last application date01/09/2012
HyperIn is looking for a Java Software Developer to join our young and dynamic team in Helsinki.
We offer a relaxed working environment where we use the latest technologies and working methods, respect our colleagues and their work and provide a possibility to grow and develop our skills. Our teams consist of experienced professionals who have fun together while maintaining high standards of work. Communication is important as we consider mutual support and knowledge sharing in an open and innovative atmosphere to be part of our key success factors. Our office is located in HTC Ruoholahti in Helsinki.
In your role as a Software Developer, you are responsible for developing web solutions on Java platform.
We expect you to have:
- Experience of Java web development
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Knowledge of software design and architecture
- University studies/degree
- You are driven, energetic and care about the quality of your work
- Interest in learning new technologies and skills
The following are considered a plus:
- Knowledge of open source web development frameworks and technologies (Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat, etc.)
- Knowledge of Liferay portal
- Knowledge of Play Framework
- Interest in Agile software development
- Experience of Linux operating system
- Possible experience of MS Silverlight
- Above industry benefits with competitive salary, personal high-end laptop and smartphone.
- Lunch benefit, free beverages and snacks in a cool high-tech office environment.
- Company freetime events include, for example, movies and gym and sport events.
Does this sound like the right job and work place for you? Let us know about you and send your application and CV (including your salary request) to info(at)hyperin.com
hyper[in] - MANAGE. MONETIZE. CONNECT.
hyper[in] brings a game-changing solution for people who MANAGE shopping malls. We provide all the tools for multi-channel communication, collaboration and integration between commercial real estate and retailers. You can MONETIZE spaces to outside advertisers and marketers. You have always up-to-date information that you can use for internal use and CONNECT to consumers and understand them.
HyperIn is a 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winner in recognition as one of the leading private technology and innovation companies in Europe.
For further information, please visit www.hyperin.com.Job Type: Full time