HEAD OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTFits.me, Tallinn, Estonia
Tallinn, Estonia http://fits.me/
How to apply
Please send Your CV to email@example.com
Last application date06/08/2012
As a product manager you would be responsible for researching, preparing and coordinating the execution of our new product development from initiation to completion. It requires an innovative creative mind to come up with solutions that change the way the world buys clothes online. You would also need to be a good communicator, coordinating between different teams to map out the needs to a cohesive whole.
As the head of new product development, you will report directly to the CEO. You will be responsible for leveraging our world class technologies and expertise to conceive, prioritize and launch high growth products that disrupt the fashion industry.
- Manage all aspects of the product process: gather requirements, user stories / personas, user testing, product specifications, wireframes, designs, delivery schedules, measuring and optimizing performance.
- Develop and test new product concepts, interfaces and features with predicted performance.
- Prioritize features and requirements and drive tactical plans to deliver against roadmap objectives, including concept, specification and design phases.
- Own the product development roadmap, synthesizing input from our clients, users, marketing and engineering teams, and more. Engage closely with the Technology team to determine the best implementation methods and execution schedules.
- Identify and track metrics for measuring success and product performance, provide regular reporting against plan.
- Access and analyze user data to identify trends and/or patterns which lead to specific insights. Build a deep understanding of Fits.me users through regular user testing. Engage with users and prospective users to understand pain points and opportunities for product improvements.
- Have a thorough understanding of the competitive positioning, market trends and needs, and opportunities for new products or services.
- Provide input and feedback to the development team during implementation and deliver execution.
- Relevant product management and/or UI/UX experience..
- Mentality of successful product launches - ‘ship fast, ship often’.
- Passion and ability to create easytouse, innovative and compelling user experiences.
- Ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision and specification.
- Ability to get your ideas communicated to different cross-disciplined teams both orally and on paper.
- Strong experience with creating wireframes and writing product specifications.
- Strong quantitative and analytical background, with deep experience of A/B testing, web analytics, and product performance evaluation.
Ideally a knowledge and passion for ecommerce and/or fashion.
- Passionate about user experience, with design and usability skills.
- Experience with development of products related to ecommerce.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Development background.
- Project management experience
- Experience with ecommerce and user analytics tools
- Eye how to create “wow” – both visually and for user experience
- Exceptional creativity and ability to “push the envelope” in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition and drive and successful history of shipping innovative products.
- A “can do” attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
What we offer:
- Opportunity for significant personal growth in technology company which is among the hottest in Europe. It’s like getting the opportunity to work at Skype during the time when your input made it transform the world.
- Friendly and international team of dedicated people.
- Very cool office in the center of Tallinn.
- Fantastic approach to sick days and personal days in addition to the vacation time.
- You’ll like your salary. A lot!