Sales Manager - Key AccountsLeadDesk, Helsinki (negotiable)
Helsinki, Finland http://www.leaddesk.com/
How to apply
Send email to email@example.com OR call +358 50 3711003
Last application date24/08/2012
You will be responsible for the sales for selected companies in LeadDesk's current and potential customer case. Your focus markets can be, e.g., Scandinavia, DACH or the UK.
- At least some sales experience and a proven track-record
- Ability to sell a technical product with an extensive development road map
- Passion for helping other sales organizations to perform better
- Good basic knowledge or willing to learn of VoIP tehcnologies
What we do NOT offer?
- Pinball machines in the office
- Opportunity to work with a photo sharing app or the next farmville
- Coverage in the Wired magazine
- Co-founder positions for all the ninja super star hackers out there
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work in a quickly growing startup with a real business (Reported 2011 revenue 700keur, expected to double in 2012)
- Product that solves a real business need, and boosts revenue and/or cuts cost for our customers
- Office location in downtown Helsinki
- High level of independence - if you know what you are doing, we will never bother you with unnecessary work and you will make a nice living
- A real opportunity to show what you can do
- Very interesting, demanding and international customer base
- 2.500 euros base salary + uncapped commission + annual bonus + health care plan