Sales Manager - Inside SalesLeadDesk, Helsinki (negotiable)
Helsinki, Finland http://www.leaddesk.com/
How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call +358 50 3711003
Last application date24/08/2012
We expect you to contribute to our growth in a very tangible way - you contact potential leads by phone/email/LinkedIn, demonstrate our offering over web meetings and close prospects into customers. The work is fast-paced, and we guarantee you will learn how to sell (or else we will let you go). If you sell well, we will pay you well.
The position is ideal for someone, who wants to learn how to sell (a skill that will take you through life).
- Ideally some sales experience but this is not a must
- Street smart and confident
- Passion for helping other sales organizations to perform better
What we do NOT offer?
- Pinball machines in the office
- Opportunity to work with a photo sharing app or the next farmville
- Coverage in the Wired magazine
- Co-founder positions for all the ninja super star hackers out there
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work in a quickly growing startup with a real business (Reported 2011 revenue 700keur, expected to double in 2012)
- Product that solves a real business need, and boosts revenue and/or cuts cost for our customers
- Office location in downtown Helsinki
- Training from smart and experienced people who can help you to reflect how to become a better sales person
- A real opportunity to show what you can do
- Very interesting, demanding and international customer base
- 2.000 euros base salary + commission + annual bonus + health care plan (for at least decently successful Inside Sales Manager, the target pay per month is around 3.500 euros - for a Jesus of Sales, more)
- Opportunities to move into Product Manager, Marketing and Sales Executive roles